Hi everyone welcome to my Butterfly Birthday Blog Hop hosted by me in honor of my 28th Birthday which is on Sunday July 31st! I thought it would be a good idea to make a butterfly themed birthday party in real life and a virtual b-day party! I made all of the decorations for my party at my house which is also today!! I asked everyone on my hop to make anything butterfly and birthday themed and some of us will be posting on both days (Sat/Sun) so be sure to come check out the stops again on Sunday. You will have until midnight PST on August 1st to complete the hop, enjoy!
Welcome to my party!!! Here's a sign that I will be hanging on my front door I got the font from designer's Calendar, and sign with butterfies from Lacey Labels. It measures 6x12 inches.
Here's a banner I made for the living room, the shape and butterflies are from Storybook cart, and the font is from Lovely Floral.
Here you can see my black lace ribbon and I embossed with my Paisley and Swiss Dots folder in my Cuttlebug.
Ok now you are in my kitchen who's hungry!?! LOL! I made some pop up butterflies for my cabinet doors I cut them from Hannah Montana (Love that cart!)
Close up of the pretty butterfly!
Ok can you guess what these are for.....? I am going to decorate my own cake with paper butterflies! these are also from Hannah Montana!
I purchased this pre-made cake from the grocery store, it's actually really huge! Chocolate and strawberries yum!! I made sure they wrote the sentiment in hot pink to match my theme.
I just grabbed the butterflies and pressed them into the cake and they actually stayed there. My party isn't till this evening so I'll have to see if they will stay in place all day.
Here's a close up of my Cricut butterflies!!
Blog Candy!!!! I am giving away a $20 Gift card to Joann's to use In store or Online at Joanns.com and also a Quirky Quotes stamp set sponsored by Scrappy Moms Stamps!! All you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment here and all blogs and also on my 365 Days of Cricut Facebook Fan Page!! I will select a random winner on August 1st and post it on my Facebook fan page!! Good Luck!
Here's the master hop list incase you get lost:
1. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/ ME
2. Joanna http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/ NEXT STOP
4. Erika http://www.craftysprouts.com/
6. Raven http://love4stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Carley http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
8. Giselle http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10. Nadia http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/
11. Liz http://www.lizspaperloft.com/
13. Lauren http://www.laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
14. Mary http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
15. Vivi http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
16. Saundra http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
17. Bonnie http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/
19. Marianne http://www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com/
21. Stacey http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
End Hop on 365 Days Of Cricut FB Fan Page:
Thank you to all of the amazing designers who are joining my birthday celebrating and thank you sto Abby for making this beautiful hop button, you are so talented girl!!
NEXT STOP is my sis JOANNA