365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, September 15, 2013

#94 Peachy Keen Stamps Timeless Twine Promo Dog Pilgrim Card

Good morning and Happy Sunday! This is SANDRA here and today I am sharing a card I made for our cross promotion with Timeless Twine.  The twine I used is such a good idea it's black and kraft colored twine twisted together in one gorgeous set I LOVE it!!! The color used is called BLACK KRAFT and the Peachy Keen Stamps used for my little pilgrim dog card are PK-203 TURKEY DAY and also PK-442 HAPPY GO LUCKY DOG FACE ASSORTMENT.





Have a great day and you can check out my blog HERE!
-Sandra 365 Days of Cricut

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Soooo cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Timeless Twine said...

Looove it! So cute!

Creative M said...

Totally Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! This is adorable. Love that bone in mouth. Too darn cute!!

Susie

DebC said...

Adorable card Sandra! I am happy Timeless Twine and PeachyKeen are together on this event! Great job!
Deb C
DTTT

Kristy Scraptasticalkreations said...

This is so, so cute!! : )

Kristy TTDT

Shorty Creations said...

Such an ADORABLE card! Love it =)
~ Ana Maria TTDT

Vivienne Holden said...

You know I love your 'Turkey Dog' Sandra. He's the cutest pup on the block! xxx

Aamir Ahmed said...

Hey Ya'll


Today I am sharing a project that I made for my daughters TEACHER! Can you believe that my little one is going to school! I am so excited for her, but i'm terrified because this means she's REALLY growing up!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails