365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, August 16, 2013

#87 SMS New Release Project Postcard


Hi everyone! Today we are previewing the newest stamp sets by Scrappy Moms Stamps. The set I used in my project is called "Happy Mail" available for purchase HEREhttp://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/

What I did was emboss the entire postcard  using 2 Cutlebug folders and inked it all over. The postcard is a 5x7 size I made.
For the backside I did not ink up that way I can always mail out to a friend. I ended up using 6 different stamps from this set... yes 6!!! I love when I am able to incorporate many stamps into my artwork it makes me feel like I am using my supplies to their full potential lol!




5 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Very cute - I love the vintage feel! :)

- Mel

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Pretty Sandra!

Josie Smith said...

This is beautiful. Great idea with embossing. I love the back from the embossing. This set is on my list as soon as I get the money. LOL
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog
Come like our page on facebook

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

That came out so pretty!
♥Tam

bonnie said...

So pretty...those inks look amazing too! ;) Hugs x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails