365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#76 Red, White and Blue Card

Hi everyone! Here's a sweet and simple card I made for Scrappy Moms Stamps red, white and blue challenge using the SMS Yankee Doodle Dandee stamp set. I embossed all 3 layers using my Cuttlebug and added ribbon and tulle. The card base and layers and star are all from the Folk Art Festival Cricut cartridge. Be sure to enter your red, white and blue projects HERE\

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

Oh this is so cute. Love the star embossing you did. Looks great.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love the embossing on this card! Happy 4th!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your card is gorgeous, Sandra! Love all the texture! ~Hugs, Saundra

Creative M said...

Beautiful card!
Happy 4th of July.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails