365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, June 24, 2013

#74 SMS Sneak Peek 2 Birthday Pig Card

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend I had a fabulous one! Here's a fun birthday pig card I made using  tag I made using one of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamp sets called Check This Out this stamp set. The pig and cloud stamps are from a retired stamp set I bought from The Greeting Farm Stamps a few years back I love this cute little birthday pig! I colored the stamps using Prismacolor pencils, chalk and Stickles.  This is a long card measuring 3.75x9.25 inches. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's sneak peeks HERE and also the new stamps are available for purchase now HERE


3 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' cute! It would make a great bookmark. :)

- Mel

Susie Craft Happy! said...

OMG! This is really super cute! Love the colors...to bright and vivid! I love it!

Susie

Tara Bruening said...

This is so cute. I am happy to be a guest designer with you and be on KBD with you! Hope you will visit me.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails