365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#70 Summer Bookmark

Hi everyone! For today's Scrappy Moms TTC our theme is "Summer" you can play along using any Scrappy Moms Stamp set for a chance to win a stamp set of your choice. I used one of the new release stamp sets called "Life's a Circus" along with KaDoodle Bug Designs "Beach Ball Bear" past freebie pattern. I wanted to make a flat styled bookmark for times when I don't want a bulky bookmark. I think its a lot better then using an old piece of mail or a receipt as a bookmark lol! You have until 6/24 to enter your project HERE have a Terrific Tuesday! :)

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Trisha said...

Sandra, this is so bright and cheery! Super cute!

Creative M said...

Adorable Bookmark!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Cute little summer bear Sandra.

Cindy said...

TOO CUTE Sandra!!! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails