365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, June 3, 2013

#62 SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge Father's Day Card

Hi everyone! Today's an all new Scrappy Moms Stamps challenge which is Father's Day themed! I made a card for my hubby with our 2 precious babies sitting on top of his head LOL thats actually what they love doing to him is climbing all over him haha! I stamped the faces using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment &  sentiments using SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS "Fun Celebrations" stamp set. Be sure to link up your Father's Day projects HERE!

Have a great day!


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute!! Love those bears

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Creative M said...

Too Cute! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

scrappy critters said...

I absolutely love these little bears... the three little bears... ADORABLE.
♥Tam

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

This is so sweet!

Melinda said...

Sandra - that is the cutest! Good job!

anna said...

have a good sms collection of fathers day sms

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails