365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, May 31, 2013

#60 Bookworm Layout SMS Sneak #1

Hi everyone! This week I will be previewing some projects using the releases from  Scrappy Moms Stamps.



I made a layout for my son reading his books I love the fact that he's really into books right now :)   For the bookworm I used KaDoodle Bug Designs past freebie "Bookworm" along with the "Book Buddies title". I made a little bookmark embellishment to hang over the picture just like a real bookmark I stamped the "Bookworm" sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps all NEW......GONE BUGGY Stamp set.


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's blogs HERE along with our guest designer Julie from Ready, Set, Stamp! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take time to think today is the last day of the 1st half of the year! Omg can you believe that this year is already half way over LoL!! :D

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cute layout, Sandra!! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Cristi said...

YOur layout is so cute!!

Big HUGS,
Cristi

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Greta Layout Sandra!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Super cute layout! I love the papers you used. :)

- Mel

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

JennyKozar said...

super adorable!

kahaulani said...

LOVE this layout,the clean lines,colors and gotta love that bookworm,sooo adorable!!!

Trisha said...

Adorable layout....Esp LOVE the bookwork :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails