365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#56 Scrappy Moms Stamps Mother's Day Challenge Card

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far! For this week's Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge it's a Mother's Day challenge! Super easy all you have to do is use any Scrappy Moms Stamp set and link up your project HERE. I used one of my new Cricut carts called Simple Cards and it was super easy to make. I think this is a great Cricut cartridge to own if you have any last minute birthday cards you need to make. It seems like birthday cards are always the first to go in my stash!

The stamp set I used is called Fun Celebrations stamp set. Have a great day!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this Sandra!

Creative M said...

Very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Norma said...

Hey girl:) OMG! it's been a while since I've stopped by and wanted to see what you were up to:) Love this simple and pretty card with those fun colors! I'm off to see your other projects:) TFS and have a fantastic evening!!
Hugs,
Norma

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails