365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#46 Peachy Keen Stamps April Release Sneak Preview

Hi everyone! today is Day 3 of the PKS sneak previews if you would like to check out the other sneak peeks from the rest of the DT be sure to CLICK HERE for some very cute projects from the new stamps that will be for sale on April 5th HERE!

The stamp set I used for my card is the PKSC-16 April 2013 April 2013 Stamp Of the Month Kit, which I used for the little birds, the sentiment, and also both of the cute bird faces! This set is so adorable and the perfect happy Spring stamp set I love it! I will also be posting some more cards using the new stamps later tonight and also tomorrow and be sure to come join the Peachy Keen Stamps New Release party at Peachy Keen Connection on Friday April 5th at 6pm Central time!

See you There!

10 comments:

NanceRN said...

Adorable!! I love it!
So bright and happy. :)

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love those birds!!

GiGi said...

This is just adorable! I love the fun colors and bit of jute twine! Those birds are too cute!

Pat N. said...

Too cute! What a sweet card.

Diana said...

such a cute card, love the papers you used! TFS!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your card is adorable, Sandra! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Kathy Salido said...

I am absolutely in love with these adorable birdies!! Great job with showing them off :)

Kigz said...

Love the colors and papers, Sandra! Oh, and the adorable little birds!!! :)

bonnie said...

Awww this is super cute sweetie ;) Hugs x

Amber said...

Such a cute card!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails