365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, March 14, 2013

#39 Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release Sneak Peek Card


Hi everyone! Here's a birthday card I made using Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release Bear Necessities stamp set. I stamped the face using PK-170 Teddy Bear Parade Assortment and I got the cute little birthday bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs "Strike Up Some Fun" pattern.

Here are the new stamp sets available today in the SMS Store!



11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable, Sandra! Cute little bear. :D

- Mel

Sukie said...

Such a cute project! Love this new stamp set!

Kigz said...

Adorable! Hey, is that the Martha Stewart set of punches you used for the borders??? I just got that from HSN and cannot wait to play with it!!!! :D

Sherrie K. said...

So sweet:) Love the bear cut! The papers are so pretty and love the border punching you did:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a sweet bear!!! GREAT birthday card!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Stinkin Cute! Love the pk face!

Missy said...

This is darling, I really like that little bear!!

mamawcindy said...

You make the cutest Cards! So Sweet! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

So so cute!!!!

bonnie said...

Awww so cute sweetie...hugs x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails