365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, March 7, 2013

#35 KaDoodle Bug Designs and Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Hop


Light the candles, cue the music and get ready for a little bit of birthday fun!  It's KaDoodle Bug's birthday and we have gathered some special friends to celebrate,.     KaDoodle Bug Designs is turning 2,  and what a wonderful thing to celebrate!   Designers from Peachy Keen Stamps and KaDoodle Bug Designs are joining together to help make this occasion super special and we are thrilled that you could join us!

If you arrived here from the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog, then you are hopping along in perfect order!




 Inside of card below:
HI everyone! For my project I made an Easter card using an assortment of Peachy Keen Stamps including PKSC-15 March 2013 Stamp of The MonthPK-188 Brick Wall BackgroundPK-194 Wisecrack SentimentsPK-146 Piles of Smiles 1 inch, and also PK-145 Piles of Smiles 3/4 inch. For the cute little Easter dragon and Easter eggs I used KaDoodle Bug Designs Scales and Cottontails cutting pattern. I cut yhem out using Scal 3 along with my Silhouette Cameo.

We have a lot of fantastic prizes that we'll be giving away, and in order to be considered for one of these wonderful prizes, there are just a few little things you'll need to do.
  1. Leave a comment here wishing KaDoodle Bug Designs a Happy Birthday.
  2. Make sure to visit the sponsors Facebook pages and like their page.
  3. Become a follower of this blog if you aren't already.  
KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog - http://kadoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com/
Peachy Keen Stamps Blog - http://www.peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com/

That's it!  We'll take it from there, and we'll be selecting a winner for each prize listed!  The more you comment, the better your chances of winning, so be sure to drop by the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog each morning beginning on Thursday March 7th through Saturday, March 9th for a new hop order each day, new blogs to visit, and all new designs to inspire you!
Your next stop on this Happy Birthday Hop is at  Tanya's Blog.  

47 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness, Sandra! This is so cute and funny, too. I love it when a card makes me smile right off the bat! Great job and Happy birthday KBD!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

cheariefearie said...

Happy birthday kadoodle bug hope there are many more coming your way!

Alvina said...

Hi there, beautiful card, thanks for sharing!!!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable project Sandra!! GREAT use of the files and cute PK stamps!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Such a cute card! Love that dragon and all those eggs make me laugh! Great job!

Heidi said...

Love your card! I remember those Easter's when my kids said exactly that! LOL. Fun fun! Love the dragon and all their faces! Live4scrappin

Helle Müller said...

Wishing KaDoodle Bug Designs a happy Birthday....Love your blog

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute!
Happy Birthday Kadoodle Bug Designs! KBD and PKS,You ROCK!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Tamara Tigchelaar said...

Very cute! its so funny! Makes me smile! Tamara

pam said...

thanks for sharing

Colleen said...

So stinkin' cute! Great job!

~Colleen
co11een903@yahoo.com

CraftyRia said...

Happy Birthday KaDoodle Bug Designs!

Cute card, you crack me up, too.

Robin said...

I love what you did with your card!! That is so cute. :)

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Rachelle said...

Wishing KaDoodle A Big Happy Birthday! Love your Easter Card that is so cute! I am a new follower.
I hope you will stop by my blog and visit over at creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

Cristina said...

such a creative card.

Cristina

http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Cindy said...

Your card is FANTASTIC Sandra!the Kadoodle bug Dragon cut looks AWESOME with the Peachy keen stamps,what a great combo!SUPER job!!!!:)

Tanya/Nonna said...

hee...hee...what a fun card Sandra! That little dragon is just too cute, but he does look a little guilty to me! What a great card - love it!

kahaulani said...

Super cute and fun card! LOVE IT!!! Thanks again for helping out in organizing this awesome blog hop!!!

Jennifer said...

I love your card Sandra and all the detail you put into it!! Jennifer KBD DT

Deb said...

Such a fun card.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!!! I love it!

Kim :)

danajohnson1218 said...

Super cute card!! Happy Birthday KadoodleBug!

Janice W. said...

This card is so stinkin' CUTE!! Wonderful job on this! I love it!

Ashley said...

Cute card! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so cute! It cracked me up :) !

GiGi said...

LOL! This is so fun and cute! That dragon is adorable and I love the funny eggs!

Noelle Martin said...

Cute!

Melissa Deuss said...

Super cute card!!!!

bird said...

OMG this card is so cute and i just love the saying.

sdelong1228 said...

Cute card!! Great sentiment!

Designs By Jo-Anne Moreau Bougie said...

Adorable Card.. I have the silhouette cameo and absolutely love it.

Designs By Jo-Anne Moreau Bougie said...

HAPPY B"DAY KBD.. Omg so super super cute!!!

Designs By Jo-Anne Moreau Bougie said...

HAPPY B'DAY KBD>.. OMG so super super cute!!!

Amy Kuehn said...

Very Cute Card. Happy Birthday KadoodleBug Designs. Im a new follower here.

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I just love that brick wall embossing folder. Super cute card.


Tara

Melissa said...

So cute! The dragon "bunny" and all the eggs! Thanks so much for the blog hop, this was super fun!

Wunder's Creations said...

Oh my cuteness!! This is so stinkin' cute!!!

The stamps are adorable.

Jennifer F.

Diane said...

Love that dragon. Happy Birthday!

VinDeeLoo said...

This card is just TOO CUTE!!!!

VinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

C90designs GL said...

Love your card!!! But my Fav is the egg card a few posts down!

marg0006 said...

AAAh, how cute. Love all the sweet Peachies.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday to Kadoodlebug :D Great job on a very funny card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

OMG!!! That is an awesome card. Happy Birthday to KaDoodle Bug Designs

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

Amy C said...

What a fun card!! Love the cute dragon and the way you have combined him with the Peachy eggs.

Viv said...

Ha Ha!! What a cute and funny card Sandra! xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness Saundra this is WAY TO CUTE! It cracks me up looking at their faces:) Amazing card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails