365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#34 Easter Bunny Chickie Card

Hi everyone! here's a sweet little card I made about a week ago that I forgot to post for the Scrappy Moms Release Yikes! I recently bought some Cricut cartridges at a great deal of $17 so I promised myself that I have to use it at least 3 times when I first get it and not just hoard cartridges lol! So I cut the grass from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cricut cartridge and the Easter Bunny chick is from Create A Critter 2. I embossed the cloud background using my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps new release set called FUN CELEBRATIONS stamp set. The Peachy Keen Stamp is from the PK-756 Critter Faces Set A Extra Large stamp set.

Also, be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Release party tonight at 5pm central time over on the Peachy Keen Connection, I will be posting some more Peachy Keen projects later tonight from the new release! 
Have a good day!

3 comments:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

This is just too cute! It would be perfect to enter at my Craft It Up & Link It Up "Anything Goes" Linky Party.

Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Super Cute Easter Card!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails