365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, February 28, 2013

#31 CTMH Damask Divas Chantilly Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Close To My Heart Damask Divas Blog Hop featuring the all NEW "CHANTILLY" paper pack! This paper pack will be for sale on my business site HERE! If you are here from Mandy's Blog you are in the right spot!



For my project I made a quick and simple card this is my favorite type of card to make LOL! I used the new "CHANTILLY" paper pack for all of the papers used here and I stamped the sentiment using Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing In Circles 2 from the Feb. 2013 New Release. I also added washi tape from Close To My Heart called  Slate-Polka Dot Washi Tape.



NEXT STOP is Stephanie

14 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Shirley Bernal said...

Love the card!!

Kigz said...

I love the Washi over that border cut, Sandra! Awesome idea! :)

Traci Williams said...

So vibrant...love the variety!

latisha gilliland said...

Cute card, I wanted to use the washi tape too but it didn't end up making it.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful Sandra. Love the color combination! Great job!! I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me too. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Very cute card, like the patterns you choose and colors.

The Leaf Studio said...

Very cute! And I like quick and simple!

CydneyF said...

What pretty colors! Love it.

marylouh said...

Love the "hot pink" paper. Very nice card. Simple but elegant. The kind I like.

ScrapNJeannie said...

How creative and pretty!

Jeannie

T Smith said...

So fun and cute! Love the layers! Great job!

Laurie H. said...

Love this card! It is really cute and love all the layers. I want to try and make one! TFS. scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

Super cute, that top paper boggles my eyes! It is so pretty.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails