365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, January 24, 2013

#13 Honey Bunny Valentine



Hi everyone I hope you all are having a great day! For this weeks Cameo Creations challenge out theme is... Love Ya! You can interpret this in anyway I decided to make a card also for Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #4 I made this card for my Honey Bunny my hubby that's actually out nicknames for each other LOL!! The cutting pattern I used in my Silhouette Cameo is the Love Bunnies pattern from KaDoodle Bug Designs original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. The Scrappy Moms Stamp set I used is from the new release set "With All of My Heart" stamp set. The Peachy Keen Stamp I used for the bunny's face is PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Assortment.





Be sure to enter out Cameo Creations "Love Ya" Challenge HERE for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Lettering Delights!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

snappy scrappy said...

adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Pat N. said...

OMG, your honey bunny is super adorable! Such a sweet card!

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE your honey bunny card!!!! I linked it up on my post with the same sentiment =)

HUGS,
Sarah

Georgiana said...

I think this is just the cutest Valentine and that sentiment is precious!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails