365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, January 21, 2013

#11 Love Bug Card Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peak 3

Hi everyone! I forgot to post this earlier I've been dealing with a sick baby my daughter had a fever all day today it makes me so sad to see her like that :(

For my 3rd Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek of the week I made a little Love Bug card using KaDoodle Bug Designs Life Glows With Love pattern cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I embossed the background with a "Love" embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. The Peachy Keen Stamp I used for the face is called PK-500 Snow Cuties Face Assortment. The "Forever Yours" stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps new release this month called WITH ALL OF MY HEART stamp set. You can purchase it HERE.






1 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails