365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Operation Superman Blog Hop Winner!

Thank you everyone who came hopped  with us the last 2 days! Thank Random winner of the $20 KaDoodle Bug Designs gift certificate and also my Close To My Heart Giveaway is.....


Thank you so much for hosting this hop and letting me be a part of it! I LOVE your projects! The ornaments are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love how they look like the boys! Theu are going to LOVE THEM! Their picture will look perfect in your frame!
YOU WON THESE AMAZING PRIZES..........
KADOODLE BUG DESIGNS $20 gift certificate to regular priced purchases

CTMH Fanfare papers, CTMH ribbon, and CTMH Clear Buttons


and  4 sheets of CTMH Superhero rub-ons

Yippee! Congrats! Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!!




1 comments:

Carley said...

Oh my word these are sooo stinkin' cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails