365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, December 31, 2012

CTMH Damask Divas La Belle Vie Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the CTMH Damask Divas "La Belle Vie" blog hop! This blog hop is all about us Close To My Heart consultants featuring the La Belle Vie Paper Pack.  If you are here from Mandy's Blog you are in the right spot. If you would like to start at the beginning please head over to the Damask Divas Blog.

I made a very fast card but cute and simple lol! This is one of my go to card sketches when I need to make a last minute card I really need to build up my birthday card supply because I don't have very many in my stash! I used my favorite pink paper from the La Belle Vie Paper Pack along with some CTMH Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I stamped the sentiment using the Card Chatter- Birthday stamp set.


Next Stop on the hop is STEPHANIE




10 comments:

Kigz said...

Simple is perfect for me, and this is gorgeous! I just love how the black stripe coordinates with La Belle Vie. :)

Bridgette Berry said...

Beautiful card..thanks for sharing

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Very cute ans simple card. Great job!!!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Love the ribbon Sandra, ribbon is my weakness :)

Diahana Barnes said...

I love this paper pack too!

Stephanie Davis said...

Love you CAS card, that ribbon really makes it!

latisha gilliland said...

Really cute :)

Traci Williams said...

Simple and pleasaing! Vibrant too, great card!!

mimi2six said...

Love your card, beautiful job!!

MB Isaac said...

I have a sentiment set and love it because of the versatility. The fonts on this stamp set are beautiful!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails