- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
- CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
Thursday, December 13, 2012
#137 Hot Cocoa Blog Hop
Hot cocoa on a cold winter's night will warm us through and through and fill us with delight. That is what we hope this hop will do for you so grab a cup of cocoa and start hopping along.
Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess and she has a special give away on her blog so make sure you start there to see what she has and how to qualify for the drawing.
Let's get warmed up here...
For my project I made a Snowman Soup kit using ONLY the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!!! I cut the French Fry box to make it a holder for all of the "soup" ingredients along with a circle, square, and rectangle shape all from Art Philosophy to make happy little snowman faces that I stamped with different Peachy Keen Stamps. The snowman soup sentiment is from Jaded Blossom stamps. The soup ingredients I added are 2 packs of hot cocoa and 1 peppermint candy cane!
Purchase The ART PHILOSOPHY bundle HERE, you get 1 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, 3- 6x6inch stamp sets and also 3- 9x12 inch Chipboard Shapes
I am giving away 12- 4x6 CTMH papers from the Clementine Paper Pack and CTMH Creme Brulee Cardstock! This would be a great way to try out Close To My Heart Papers you can create a bunch of cards, a mini album, or a layout and more with all these 12 papers!
To qualify for the blog candy just leave me a comment below and I will announce a winner on Saturday 12/15!
Thank you for hopping and please continue on to... LISA'S BLOG
Posted by Sandra Rosario at 1:18 AM