365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, November 15, 2012

#126 Turkey Teddy Bear Card

Hi everyone!  I made a card from this cute little turkey bear from the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cartridge, I think the cartridge has to be in my top ten of carts it's so cute and there's tons of cute outfits that you can mix and match! I stamped the faced with Peachy Keen stamps and stamped the sentiment multiple times using Jaded Blossom stamps. The twine is from Trendy Twine and I also embossed the green paper with a leaf embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and the leaf border punch is Fiskars that I got a few years ago. All of the papers and inks are from Close To My Heart.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Flirty Paper Pack
Champagne Exclusive Inks
Black Exclusive Inks
Honey Exclusive Inks
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks
Cranberry Exclusive Inks
Chocolate Exclusive Inks

Hope you all have a great day!

9 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo stinkin cute Sandra! LOVE his face!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Trendy Twine said...

Awww, that is too cute :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Marilyn said...

That is a very cute card!!!

Georgiana said...

Super cute teddy! Perfect for Thanksgiving.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

tina said...

So cute, Sandra. He makes me smile!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is too adorable! I love it!

Susie

Rosie said...

very cute card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

teddy bears for babies said...

Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.teddy bears for babies

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails