365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#124 Turkey Treat Bag

Hi everyone! I just ordered some Jaded Blossom stamps and they are so cute! I made this turkey treat bag using Jaded Blossom "Turkey Poop" stamp set. The candy inside is Halloween Pretzel M&M's that were on clearance at Target after Halloween. I thought the turkey poop matched the turkey perfectly LOL! The pilgrim turkey is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Gobbles-N-Wobbles original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I cut everything out using SCAL3 and my Silhouette Cameo. I am also entering my project into Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Treats Challenge.

I also made my first ever Close To My Heart Haul video!!

13 comments:

Rosie said...

very cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Your treat bag is sooo cute111

Sherrie K. said...

Cute treat bag...love the turkey!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Great treat bag! Thanks for entering the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super cute treat bags!! Love it!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

REALLLLLLLLLLLLY CUTE!!!! I love this turkey!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!!
~Candace
JB Owner :)

Kim Ricketts said...

This is too cute!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Kim :)

Kate said...

Adorable. Love your Turkey Feathers so cute. Thank you for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's November Challenge.

Jamie said...

Omgosh this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

Jamie
Jaded Blossom Dt

Dottie =) said...

Great bag! Cute turkey :)

Cricut Chick said...

Really cute Sandra! Love that turkey:)

Julie
Cricut Chick

Michelle said...

this is reallly cute !! love the turkey !! WISHING I had those peanut M&m's right now though ~ ugh !!!! lol thanks for linking up to the challenge !~!!

Michelle- Jaded Blossom ~ owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Debbie said...

your turkey is just the cutest love him
Hugs
Debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails