365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, November 8, 2012

#120 Halloween 2 Page Layout

Hi everyone! For today's project I thought I'd make a 2 page Halloween layout for this years Halloween pics. The kit I used is from Close To My Heart called Moonlight Workshops On The Go Kit along with the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements (Chipboard pieces). I also inked all the edges with Black Exclusive Inks. I matted all the photo mats and added Black Designer Ribbon Rounds. The ribbon is actually on clearance right now for $4.00 reg. retail value is  $7.95, be sure to check out the "While Supplies Last" section...... get them before they're gone for good!! CTMH Clearance Sale HERE!!!!! I also used my Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the journaling shape.

1 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO!! Love it! Lee-Ann :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails