365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#114 Damask Divas Flirty Blog Hop

Hi everyone welcome to the Damask Divas Flirty Blog Hop if you are here from Cydney's Blog then you are in the right spot! Today the Damask Divas (Close To My Heart Consultants) are featuring the very beautiful and gorgeous Flirty Paper Pack from CTMH.



I cased this card from the Autumn 2012 Idea Book, when I first saw this card in the idea book I thought it was gorgeous! For my project I used the Close To My Heart Flirty Paper PackOpaques Mocha Adhesive GemsChocolate InkChocolate Twine,  and A Friend Like You stamp set.

Click Here to purchase Flirty Paper Pack for $9.95



13 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sandra, this is beautiful, and the colors are fabulous!

Marianne said...

Thanks for hosting...hope to find some great friends and blogs to follow!

CydneyF said...

I like that card too. Pretty paper. Great job!

Sharon Chapman said...

Love the card!

Cathy said...

Your card is beautiful!

Marianne said...

Thanks for being a part of this hop, Sandra...am lovin' it. i really love your card, too.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Sandra!! I love that sentiment!

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kigz said...

I love the way it came together! Love the way the twine and opaques coordinate too...excellent idea!

Traci Williams said...

Such a great card. The sentiment in white truly works! Good work.

Stephanie Davis said...

Love the card, Sandra!

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Awesome! Nice Job Sandra!!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

I love the sentiment stamp you used. Its on my must have list.

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Pretty card!!! Love the colors.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails