365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, September 16, 2012

#97 Artiste Mini Album

I made this mini album using ONLY the ARTISTE Cricut Cartridge!






Hi everyone! I made a mini album just using the wonderful Artiste Cricut Cartridge for every single cut here including the actual book shape and pages! I used cereal box chipboard to make the book sturdy. 
Here's a list of Close To My Heart Products Used:

This is my first time posting a Youtube video and it is really blurry and fuzzy I don't know what happened :(


3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow very nice!

ottersln said...

Gorgeous!

Rosie said...

awesome album!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails