365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

#86 Frankenstein and his Bride Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made using the very adorable Moonlight Monster's set by KaDoodle BUg Designs. I cut everything out using SCAL3 along with my Cameo I also added PKS faces to monsters and the pumpkins. I added googly eyes for an extra fun spooky effect lol!!  The sentiment title is from the Silhouette store and I added googly eyes on that too! I made this layout for the pictures of last years pumpkin carving party that I host every year that's why I cut out so many pumpkins for this layout.

Have a great night, I can't wait for Halloween!!

1 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

What a fun layout. Love the colors and the images are too cute.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails