365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, August 18, 2012

#80 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Layout


Good Afternoon! I made a layout for our trip to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts their donuts are delicious! While we were there I got a picture of my son wearing his Krispy Kreme hat and also of the fresh donuts coming out of the oven. I used the KaDoodle Bug Piggin Out Sweeties for the pigs and all donuts. I stamped the pigs faces with Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces and did some chalking and inking and added brown brads to the donut to make it look like chocolate chips. The font is from my computer and I cut out using my Cameo.

1 comments:

PaperJunky said...

That is a very cute layout

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails