365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

#77 Old Fart Birthday Card

Hi everyone today is a brand new Cameo Creations Challenge and this week we are using a sketch you can view it here. Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps the stamp I used is GUS Birthday Old Fart, the inside sentiment cracks me up it says "That's Mister Old Fart bTo You!" LOL!! I made this for my dad's 50th birthday coming up! 

Close To My Heart Products used:

Challenge I am entering:


6 comments:

Robin said...

Love this card! So funny:D
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Rosie said...

cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

My Crafting Channel said...

Still laughing here. Love the image, to cute.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Marilyn said...

Very Cute!!

Kathy said...

LOL, what a fun card. Love this image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

papertrails leaver said...

This is cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails