365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#75 Watch me Grow Flower Babies Layout

Good afternoon! I made another 2 page layout for Olivia's baby book using KBD Flower Babies and FRIENDS pattern. I cut everything out in the Sillhouette Studio using my Cameo. I stamped the faces with Peachy Keen Stamps and added twine, brads and Prima flowers. All the patterned paper here is leftovers from my sons baby book I thought the purple paper was way too girly to be in the DCWV baby boy paper stack. I saved it for years because I always knew I would have a little girl some day :)

Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the Rainbow Party Blog Hop!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

cutest layout ever!!!! I'm totally going to scraplift this, if you don't mind!! :)

Candace

Claire Spielman said...

Hey, I'm your 1st comment and NEWEST follower!! I think you did an awesome job on the colorful box and card! BRILLIANT chevron stamp idea. You are pretty brave going for 365 and I give you credit.
Please stop by and check out my 1 year blog anniversary to win FREE $$$$.
Creative Wishes,
Claire s.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails