365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, August 10, 2012

#71 Big Shoes To Fill Layout

Good afternoon! I made another layout here for a picture I took of my son wearing his daddy's shoes I just couldn't stop laughing when he came out wearing his shoes lol! The pattern I used here is called BIg Shoes To Fill by KaDoodle Bug Designs, I cut everything out using my Cameo and stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps Boy Mates.  I embossed the gray paper using my Cuttlebug, and inked the edges with CTMH Slate and Chocolate Inks.
Close To My Heart Products used:

***The star stamp set on the boys shirt is a preview of an upcoming CTMH stamp set that you can get for $5!! on August 15th!***

5 comments:

Creative M said...

lol....This is too cute!!Super Duper Cute!!!Adorable Sentiment!!!Awesome Layout!

Marilyn said...

That is tooo cute!!!!

Nicole Garuccio said...

very very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Those sure a big shoes to fill!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

lovemypaper said...

Too cute love this layout!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails