365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun at the Fair Blog Hop Winner's

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for posting the winner's late! I just wanted to share with you some pictures of my sweet Olivia on her 1st 4th of July! She is now 3 months old!



Isn't she cute! Thank you all to everyone who came out to my hop, that was my first time hosting a hop in almost a year!

Now onto some winner's:

1st place winner of the Scraptastical Kreations $20 Gift certificate is.......

2nd place winner of the Metallic Hemp Twine is.......

3rd place winner of the stamp set is....

Yay congrats everyone!!! Please email me at   critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July everyone, and I will see you tomorrow for a brand new Cameo Creations challenge project You won't want to miss it!!! 
**Hint hint ** I made  a theme park autograph album shhhh ;)

10 comments:

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Hello!!

Your daughter is so cute!!! I just emailed you my address!
Thanks!
Angela

callyannc said...

Woohoo! Tahnks so much sandra and Olivia is a doll!!! Hugs CallyAnn

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Aww your baby is so beautiful!! I love her name!!

Veronica G
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

scrappinC said...

Happy 4th of July and congrats to all the winners. The blog hop was a blast and so many amazing projects. Sandra your little girl is soooo cute.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

Creative Diva said...

OMG! What a cutie she is. She is adorable! Congrats to all the winners.

Josie0602 said...

Congrats to your winners. Olivia is a little doll baby! Happy 4th!

Tracy

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners . Beautiful baby!

Erika Valdez said...

OMG Sandra she is soooooo adorable!! I hope to see more pics of her soon and some craftiness!!! Missed ya!

Janis said...

Sandra! She's precious! I can't believe she's 3 months old already. Love your profile pic with her. You look amazing beautiful! :) Janis

lovemypaper said...

Too cute love picture!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails