365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

#55 Sea World Layout



Happy Saturday! Here's a Sea World scrapbook layout I made the other night using all the files from the Silhouette store and my Silhouette Cameo. I also added twine on the photo mats and a journaling spot.

4 comments:

L.B. said...

this layout turned out so great..like the twine touch and these sea animals are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Love your lay out!!! Do you know where else I can get the files? I don't have a silhouette...:( Just SCAL.
Melissa

Candace said...

love this!! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails