365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, June 21, 2012

#54 Proud to be an American Layout for Cameo Creations


Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made for this weeks Summer theme challenge over at http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/ for Cameo Creations Challenges. You can enter any Silhouette SD or Cameo project HERE as long as it's Summer Themed. 

For my layout I got all the cuts from the Silhouette store and cut everything out using my Cameo. All of the papers are from DCWV Nantucket stack. 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty layout, Sandra! Love all of those flags! :)

jessica said...

beautiful job Sandra!!!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails