365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#53 Camping Trip Layout

Hi everyone I have been working on a lot of layouts for my 2011 album. I decided to try something different and make all pre-made pages to see if I can scrap faster, let me tell you it's a lot faster and plus I'm using a lot more die cuts on my projects.

To make this 2 page layout I used some Rusty Pickle camping paper that I got from the Scrapbook Expo for .10 cents! I made my own crinkle ribbon which was supposed to be green but it's more like a tan/green and I used my Crop a Dile and brads, I punched the holes pretty evenly without marking them or using a ruler! All the cuts are from a very vintage Cricut cart.... Going Places!  The title is from Summer Vacations Cricut Seasonal.

I made this layout to enter in the Throwback Thursday's color challenge.

5 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the crinkle ribbon on the photo frames.

L.B. said...

Love the layout...the signs at the bottom are perfect.

Cassandra said...

WOW!!! What a GREAT layout! Such details and great use of the colors!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

Cindy said...

OMG this is such a AWESOME layout!SUPER job with it,I LOVE all the great details!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

lovemypaper said...

Great layout!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails