365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, June 9, 2012

#50 Eat Drink and Be Hairy Layout

Hi everyone welcome to the Cameo Creations Birthday Blog Hop hosted by Monica's Creative Madness. If you are here from Sylvia's Blog then you are in the right spot.

In honor of Monica's birthday coming up, the Cameo Creations Design Team are celebrating by showcasing different birthday projects made using our Silhouette Cameo's!


For my 2 page layout I made this using Echo Park papers (for my very first time lol!), all the files I used here are from the Eat, Drink, and Be Hairy svg set from Lettering Delights, along with the Pucker Up svg set for the Cornona beer bottle. I thought it would be fun to make a layout like this for my hubby's b-day pics from last year they were pretty funny!

Be sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance of winning 8 different prizes!!!


FYI- We have a brand new bi-weekly challenge which is to use any Silhouette machine, and we have a new prize every time! Pretty awesome huh? You can enter our challenges here on MONICA's BLOG

Hope you have a sweet birthday my friend!!!!!!

36 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

What a super fun layout. I am still trying to learn everything the Cameo can do and loving every minute of it. I used my Cricut machine for the firsat time last night in over a week. I couldn't imagine life with out my new toy. TFS your project, like I said I love the layout and your hubbys pictures will be the final touch.
jennyplace26@gmail.com

melissa said...

very cute love it!!! TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

OMG!! this is way too funny!! Love it

desaucier at bellsouth dot net

Heather said...

OMG this is THE cutest layout!! I love the little mustaches on everything! <3 it I want one like this! LOL

Daisylove Creations said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo stinkin cute, love that little Corona bottle!! I really LOVE this layout, you did such a fabulous job on this!!
TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Nancy Kirkup said...

I love your page!! So adorable and well done!! I'm already a follower! :)

Nancy
alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

Georgi Girl said...

THis layout is so adorable! I must scraplift this layout! :) I became a follower today!
Hugs,
Georgifelixatverizondotnet

Melissa said...

What a fun birthday page! I want to check out all the projects on your hop. I just a Cameo :)

Monica said...

Wow wow wow, this came out absolutely amazing!!! Olivia let you craft!!! Yay, I'm glad she did because I sure miss seeing you amazingly awesome projects!!! Thank you so much for being part of this amazing design team! Without you Cameo Creations would be nothing!! You rock girly, love you!!!

Angie said...

Wow! Such an amazing layout ans so much attention to detail. I gotta say I love it and just looking at it makes me smile! Great job!!

sctmg5774 said...

Very cute layout. Made me smile. Such a creative idea.

Thanks for sharing.

Tonya

Jessica S said...

Marvelous LO. Love the title with all those fun mustaches about the pages!
Happy to have hopped in and already a follower!
:O)
Jessica S
FB: Jessica Shelton
Blog: Jessica's Craft Shaque
strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}com

Miriam Prantner said...

This layout is awesome! LOVE all the mustaches on the different characters! Great job!

Trendy Twine said...

Wow, what a fun and festive layout. The colors are all popping and happy. Beautiful.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Babe O'Mara said...

Love your layout. Nice colors. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Candace said...

awesome layout!!!! it's great to see layouts as inspiration!!

candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

So much fun. Love the staches on everything. Great layout for a fun birthday
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Susan Martin said...

Wonderful layout!! I love all the bright colors. This is really fun!

Bunnyfreak said...

What a fun page.

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this layout. Love all the cuts and the fun pattern papers.
Ashley
glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com

TammyS. said...

Adorable Layout Sandra!! Congrats on you little girl!!:)She's a doll!!

recollectionalley said...

That has to be one of the cutest layouts I have seen in a long time!
The mustaches made me smile! Thanks

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

teachU14 said...

I lOVE this layout!!! Those mustashes really made me smile =)

Lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Lisa said...

OMGoodness! This is just sooo fun! Love the little mustachey guys and the bright colors! Toooo cute! :)

Lady Fair said...

Fun layout, looks like a great party!
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Ceci V. said...

hahaha, I looooove it!! This is the coolest layout ever!! You did an amazing job Sandra!!!

Megan J said...

LOL!! I love that!

Scrappy Zeni said...

what an adorable layout Sandra! Glad to see you back into crafting and hope you are enjoying your time with your new bundle of joy!

Sue D said...

Very fun layout--I like the papers you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sandy S. said...

Hi Sandra,
Super cute layout! I especially love the beer bottle! LOL

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

This has got to be the cutest LO EVER!!!! I love it Sandra!!! Totally adorable with all those stash's :)
Hope you are doing well!!! TFS and hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Myoriah said...

Awesome layout! Couldn't help but chuckle when I saw.
Myoriah@hotmail.com

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

WOW this LO is fab!love it.Love how every image has its mustache.love the bright fun colors.

Maria said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a cute layout!!! I love it! TFS

callyannc said...

I freakin love this! Too cute! TFS CallyAnn

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails