365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

#49 Picnic Layout

Hi everyone! My little baby girl is now 2 months old already and finally let me scrapbook!

I made this 2 page layout using Ka Doodle Bug designs freebie along with the Echo park picnic basket and grass from the Silhouette store. I used my Cameo to create my layout. Be sure to enter in the Cameo Creations challenge which is to make a layout!

I am also entering the Ka Doodle bug challenge which is outdoors theme.

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Glad to see you crafting again, but continue enjoying your baby! Your layout looks great and the photos will look even better.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

L.B. said...

Super fun and so cute!

Rosie said...

Cute layout

Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations on your baby girl and she is just beautiful!! I am sure you are enjoying every minute of her:)
Your layout is beautiful and so adorable and will look just fantastic once the pics are in it:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out!

Tara said...

Glad to see you back in action! This layout is just wonderful! TFS
Tara

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great to see you back! love seeing all the baby pic's on FB!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute layout!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails