365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

#42 SVG Attic DT Day Bunny Card


Hi everyone! It's SANDRA here and for today's project I made a bunny face shaped card for my son's Easter basket. I used the bunny from SVG ATTIC'S Easter Elements Set which is currently 50%!! To make this bunny into a shaped card I welded 2 bunny's together using SCAL3 and cut out with my Cameo. I placed pop dots under the bunny and stamped the face with 2 different Peachy Keen Stamps.

Be sure to check out our awesome 50% off storewide sale @ the SVG Attic Store!!!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute bunny card.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Cute, but I thought this was a Cricut site.

Pammejo said...

Very cute Bunny Card!!! Wish I knew how to use SVG files

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A sweet little cutie pie. The faux stitching brings it out a lot.

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

LOL, I think it's funny that your Anonymous poster is "thought this was a Cricut site." We all try everything to make our cards great -- and use all sorts of cutters, right!? (I'm on my way toward getting a Silhouette Cameo next week, I'm hoping -- if hubby has gotten my MANY hints!!!)

Also, I'm just swinging by to remind you about this weekend's Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop for Special Needs Kids, March 24-25. You're up in Spot #13 on Saturday. Thank you again for participating ... you're a dear!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails