365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, March 17, 2012

#41 SVG Attic DT Day Easter Bunny Treat Box

Hi everyone it's Sandra here and it's my day to post on the SVG Attic Blog , hope you are having a great St. Patty's Day so far! For today's project I made an Easter Bunny Treat Box holding Whopper Egg candies for my son's Easter basket. I LOVE the way this box is shaped, while I was assembling it a thought came to my mind...... this box would also be perfect to hold cards and envelopes and/or 4x6 photos! This box measures 4x6 inches and I stamped the sentiment and also added a little cotton tail using a Christmas pom pom from Joann's. I cut this box out using my SCAL 3 along with my Cameo.

The set I used here is called EASTER FUN and comes with a bunch of cute 3D Easter items!
Easter Fun

5 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the shaped opening.

Camoprincess1986 said...

Super Cute :)I have a Cricut but I have only played around with it a few times..Other then that it has sat in the box next to my dresser for a year! Love the new style of 365 :)

Newest Follower you can follow me back here
http://acountrygirlcan.blogspot.com/

The Creative Mommy said...

Way TOO cute!!! Love it!!!


Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Live*Laugh*Love said...

Hello newest follower on your blog site would love for you to follow me back. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

JOIN MY BLOG SITE: http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/

FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER ACCOUNT: http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07

"LIKE" MY FACEBOOK FANPAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

Esther said...

Cute little box!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails