365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

#37 Father's Day Layout


Hi everyone! Here's a Father's Day layout I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge. For my layout I used the Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge for the title, the picture frame is from Lacey Labels Cricut LITE, and the old car is from Billionaire Cricut LITE. I  added some silver eyelets to the frame with my Crop a Dile and found some old fashioned buttons in my stash for the wheels. I made my own yellown crinkle ribbon and sanded down all the edges of my background paper, and sprayed Glimmer Mist all over my page. The Peachy Keen Stamp I used here is the Large Polka Dot Background Stamp

6 comments:

moodyblue said...

wow i am loving it you did a awesome job

L.B. said...

The black and white image...so great.Just overall classic

Amanda said...

Wow, this is a such an awesome Father's Day layout.. I just love button wheels on the car..Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Melissa said...

Great scrapbook page! Thanks for posting your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge :)

VICTORIA said...

Awesome layout page. Great job on it and good luck with the challenge :)

Esther said...

Great job, this layout is fantastic!!! Love the buttons you chose for wheels!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails