365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

#36 Svg Attic DT Day Flower Shaped Bird Card

Hi everyone! It's SANDRA here and I made a sweet little bird card using the new set from the Welcome Spring Collection from SVG Attic, this set is so adorable, there's so many pretty 3D items to choose from along with this flower shaped card! I cut everything out using SCAL 3 along with my Silhouette Cameo, this card is about 5x5 inches. Be sure to check out our new challenge on the SVG Attic Blog, hope you have a great day!

Welcome SpringHere's the awesome set I used Welcome Spring SVG set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails