365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, February 11, 2012

#25 Build A Bear Workshop Layout

***This is my 2nd post please scroll down for another layout!***

Hi everyone here's a layout I made of my son at Build A Bear Workshop, he chose to make a cute little football dog!  I was inspired by all the bright colors inside the store to make my layout, I cut everything out using my Silhouette Cameo the bear , banner flag, journaling tabs, and screws also including the font...look how skinny and tiny those letters are and they cut perfectly! I also added some black jumbo brads and painted all the edges with black acrylic paint. I stamped the bear's face with Peachy Keen XL Critter Faces.

I am entering this layout in PEACHY KEEN STAMPS photo challenge:

11 comments:

Jessica Kubit said...

This is so sweet Sandra! Love it!
Jessica
http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your layout! So adorable! We just took our kids there for the first time and I have a ton of pictures to scrap. Great inspiration! I love the turtle layout too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun lay-out!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

What a sweet build a bear- nice layout :)

Glora said...

Your layout is ADORABLE and you used the colors perfectly! I love it! Hugs- Glora

DoBea A. said...

This layout is adorably sweet!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH Sandra! You are so super talented!! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome page with us! :) BIG HUGS! KathyJ

Kim Score said...

GREAT page layout! thanks for playing along on the PKS challenge

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute!!! LOVE that banner and the cute little bear!!! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

super cute LO, fun memory

Jennie Garcia said...

That is soooo cute!! I LOVE that bear!! That banner is too cute!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails