365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#3 Balloon & Wine Festival Layout

Hi everyone! Here's a layout I made for my 2010 scrapbook I am really trying hard to finish it soon before this baby comes in April! I have 20 layouts down and 20 more to go! I feel like a complete scrapbook album is 40 layouts total LOL!

I used my Silhouette Cameo for the doily shape, the hot air balloon, circles, the font is a font from my computer that I cut at 1/2 an inch! The flourish shape is from my Storybook Cricut cartridge. I allded plenty of pink bling and Stickles. All papers are from DCWV Lace & Linen stack, it's so pretty!

Here's my bling hot air balloon.

I am entering my layout in this sketch challenge http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Alvina said...

What a beautiful layout, thanks for sharing.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the intricate cuts and the design.

Monica Flores said...

What an amazingly beautiful LO my friend! So glad you are on top of this! I better see one of these tmr!

bonnie said...

Oh such a beuatiful layout sweetie...adorable ;) Hugs x

CREATIVE M said...

What a beautiful layout!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Aaah! I keep forgetting about the daily shape!! I love this layout- and the Balloon and Wine Festival sounds like so much fun!!

Linda said...

Gorgeous layout!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Beautiful layout...awesome diecut inspiration--love the doily and hot air balloon. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities :0)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails