365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#11 Amour Picture Frame for SVG Attic Wednesday




Hi everyone it's Sandra here from 365 Days of Cricut and I'm here to show you a frame I made using SVG Attic's newest release... Sweetheart Captions. I cut it out using my SCAL3 along with my Silhouette Cameo. I painted the edges silver to match the paper and add some black bling!

Here is a link to the SVG set I used Sweetheart Captions:

*This frame is available in my Etsy shop HERE!*

2 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Great frame. Love the silver paper.

jessica said...

Awesome job Sandra! Such a super cute file! Tfs :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails