365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#230 Tacky Tuesday Guest Designer Frog Anniversary

Hi everyone, Happy Tueday! I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend, I sure did I carved a Hello Kitty pumpkin and took my son trick or treating and he loved it!

November is a special month for me because I am a guest designer for the Tacky Tuesday Facebook challenges HERE and the challenge for November is to use any "FROG" along with the word "TOAD or FROG" pretty simply and fun! I used my Peachy keen stamps for the frog couple and also the sentiment which says " Happy Anniversary to a toadly awesome couple!". I colored the frogs with Prismacolor pencils and embossed with my cuttlebug, and added twine and a button.

1 comments:

Ro said...

Those frogs are so cute! Love this card for an anniversary. TFS!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails