365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#202 Spooky Cat Easel Card

Hi everyone! Here's a spooky cat card I made for  The Digi Bistro's Easel card challenge. I used the cat from the  Halloween Town SVG set and stamped the face with PKS! The sentiments Boo... Did I scare you are from Crafty Spouts Monster Kisses stamp set. I also added a spiderweb border from my MS punch and added bling. I inked up and Distress the edges with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade distress ink.

Here's the standing side view of my easel card.

Top closed view of the card.

This card is now for sale in my Etsy Shop HERE!!!

If you would like to enter in the Easel card challenge you can play along using any SVG or Cricut cartridge that has a Fall theme to it just link up your project HERE for a chance to win some FREE SVG files from The Digi Bistro Store.

****Also, be sure to come back to my blog later today @ 4pm Central time for the Crafty Sprouts stamps new releases, we're soooo excited to show you guys are fabulous projects using the new stamps!!******

15 comments:

Tara said...

Love it! Your distressing is perfect!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Ohhh, I just love your Halloween card! So cute with a little bling -- perfect:-)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the bling on the spider web. It is great being on the DT with all you talented ladies.

Erika Valdez said...

HOW SUPER cute!! I love that little cat and the sentimenst are PERFECT for it!! You are too awesome Sandra!!

Lots of Love,
Erika

Creative Diva said...

I love the Easel Card.That border punch is amazing.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Tanya said...

Awesome!! I love the colors!! The cat is too cool!! Great job!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Angela said...

Love your card! The cat, sentiment, border, bling and colors are just perfect!
Hugs,
Angela
http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love your card...TFS

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love that spooky cat!

Carol E said...

Love your card, it's so cute, great cat.

Scrapnatic said...

I love this card! Super cute!!

scrapnatic@yahoo.com

Zeni said...

Awesome easel card Sandra! The colors are perfect!!!

Celeste said...

super cute card.... love it.

Alisha said...

Cute card, i was doing a hop and come upon it.

alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

callyannc said...

Adorable! TFS CallyAnn

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails