365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, September 9, 2011

#199 Hello Kitty Shaped Halloween Card

Happy Friday!! I can not believe that we are already in our second week of September.... wow this year is going by sooooo fast! I feel like just months ago I was creating Halloween stuff for last year and now it's that time of year again lol!

I made this shaped Hello Kitty card using the Hello Kitty Greeting Cricut cartridge the size measures 5x7inches and I stamped the face using Peachy Keen stamps... simple eyes, and noses! I highly recommend getting them because that's 3 little layers you don't have to mess with!

I stamped the sentiment with Crafty Sprouts Monster Kisses stamp set. If you would like to enter the Crafty Sprouts shaped card challenge click HERE, you can win a set of Peachy Keen stamps!!

13 comments:

Beckie W said...

I am a super huge fan of Hello Kitty. I think your card is adorable.
I just started my blog. I'd love for you to stop by.

Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Christine America Real said...

This is sooooo cute! My daughter dressed up as a kitty when she was little and even though she is now 31 she loves that picture. I am going to have to learn how to weld so I can make her a card like that for Halloween!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

So sweet I love HK!! :) Hugs x

Angela said...

Very cute Hello Kitty card! Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Angela
http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

Just fun. I love hello kitty cards!!

Scrappy Zeni said...

Love your card Sandra! I have both the cartridge and the PKS set, so I do have to put them to use! TFS!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

really too cute to spook! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Aww she's so CUTE!! Gotta love HK:) TFS
Hugs

Pat N. said...

Aww, that's adorable, and the sentiment is so perfect and true!!--Pat N.

Sharon said...

How sweet she is! Love her little face and that great sentiment! :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So Cute!!! I have always loved Hello Kitty and what a perfect CUTE halloween card :-)

-Sam :-)
SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

Erika Valdez said...

Sandra you know I am a sucker for all things Hello Kitty lol this is the most adorable card ever!!I love it soo much and now, thanks to you lol, I need those face stamps!! Thanks for being so awesome!!

Lots of love,
Erika

joeygirl86 said...

awww thats so cute!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails