365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

#197 Halloween Tag for The Digi Bistro

Hi  everyone! I hope you all had a nice long Holiday weekend! Here's a large 6x3 inch tag I made using the Tag It! SVG set from The Digi Bistro. The ghost is from the new release which won't be released until this Friday 9/9 at The Digi Bistro store called "Pick Your Poison" it's a really cute Halloween set with 18 SVG's included! 

I also embossed the tag with my Cuttlebug and distressed it a little and sprayed with 3 different colors of Glimmer Mist to give it some sparkle. I used my Drippy goo punch for the border and also made my own embellishment using patterned paper and cereal box chipboard for the sentiment! I also added ribbon and a button to the top and stamped the face with PKS Happy New Year Faces.

I hope you have a chance to come play along with our Design Team at The Digi Bistro Challenge Blog all you have to do is make a Halloween Tag any shape, any size, any SVG, any Cricut cart! Pretty simple huh! You can submit your project HERE

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fantastic Sandra!!! I love all the papers and that sweet little ghost! The face is just perfect!! Love your tag!!!!! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the purple eye shadow and the green goo!!!

Christine America Real said...

Oh I want a drippy goo punch! That is soooo cool! where did you get that? Did you cut the cereal box with your cricut? Well, I am just full of questions today, but this tag is just adorable! I love it!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez said...

LOL I just love that ghosts face!! He looks too sleepy to spook haha! Cute cute tag!! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails