365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

#189 Hawaii Blog Hop Day1 Note Card Set

Hi everyone welcome to the Hawaii Blog Hop hosted by Nicolette Beyond Scrapin if you are here from Pam Scrapbook Flair then you are in the right spot! This hop is all about Hawaii! I decided to make a set of 4 matching notecards;

All stamps are from The Greeting Farm stamps which I colored with markers. I stamped all sentiments with the brand new CRAFTY SPROUTS "TEXT TALK" stamp set! I embossed with my Cuttlebug and used a border punch on the edges.


I also made envelope to go along with the cards and stamped the sentiment which is also from CRAFTY SPROUTS "TEXT TALK" stamp set. The envelopes are from Slumber Party LITE Cricut cart.

Here I added some adhesive tabs on the envelope.

I bundled all of the cards and envelopes together and added twine to tie them all together.


NEXT STOP is LISA

24 comments:

Dena said...

I love these! So adorable! I'm a Greeting Farm stamp fan as well! TFS!

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Dena said...

BTW, I'm your newest follower!

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the mini notecards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Sweet set!!! Very nice job of coloring.

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Celeste said...

oh wow I love love yout cards. sooooo cute.

Abby said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! LOVE what you did with the stamps!!!

Erika Valdez said...

OMG how super cute!! I love them Sandra and great idea to stamp on the envelope like that!! WOW girl you are awesome! Proud to have you on my DT!

Lots of Love,
Erika

Vicki said...

Cute, cute, cute note cards!! love the images they are so sweet!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Vicki said...

Adorable cards. Love how you made them a set.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Nicolette said...

Love your note cards!!! Thanks so much for being in the hop.
Happy Stampin,
Nicolette
www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
beyondscrapin@gmail.com

Cathie w said...

very pretty ...love it...TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Gill McCall said...

These are so so cute. I love them all tied up together as that makes a great gift

Dawnica said...

Love your cards! The girls are adorable!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Kris Dietz said...

These are so cute -- perfect gift! You are so ingenious. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Edwina Brown said...

How Cute! Love the stamps of the girls! Thanks for sharing how you made them and what you used. I appericate that. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

VinDeeLoo said...

Very cute!

VinDeeLoo
vindlewis at rocketmail dot com
vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

Anita said...

Adorable!!!I am going to try some of those stamps----
Hugs, Anita

Pammejo said...

These mini cards are just adorable. TFS.
pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Creative Diva said...

OMG! These are too cute. Love the image.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Gina said...

Cute cards! Love the images!
purpleprincess214(at)gmail(dot)com

Judy said...

I'm lovin' all these really cute notecard sets that I am seeing!! Yours are especially adorable and well done. My handmade Christmas gifts are going to include some:-)
jejaeb(at)cfl.rr.com

Edwina Brown said...

Day2 Thanks for sharing on the hop! I enjoyed stopping by again. Keep up the good work. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Vicki said...

Stopping by for day 2..Thanks for participating in this blog hop...

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Monica Flores said...

So super cute! Love the call me text me stamp! So LA!! LOL

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails