365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Friday, August 19, 2011

#187 Crafty Sprouts Are You Ready to Rock Challenge

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team day and a brand new challenge over at the CRAFTY SPROUTS BLOG! This week's challenge is "Are You Ready to Rock" you can enter the challenge HERE. our sponsor is SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS , they are giving away 2 stamps to a challenge winner! Our design team is showing off their fab projects with the Everyday Jude and the Rockers and the stamp I used is called Ali Clear Stamp isn't she cute!?!

I colored Ali with Prismacolor pencils and cut the bat background and shape from the Happy Hauntings cart and stamped the sentiment with Crafty Sprouts MONSTER KISSES and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. 



If you would like to play along with the challenge please click HERE and to check out the stamp set I used click HERE

8 comments:

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Very cute card, great job colouring love purple and orange together!!
Kristan

Carol said...

love this card, great colors. Super cute image and the sentiments 'rocks' - TFS

Carol
clworkman4 at gmail dot com
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Scrappy Zeni said...

Great card Sandra!!! love your coloring!!

Erika Valdez said...

I love love this cute little rocking witch!! The colors are all beautiful together!! Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend!

Lots of Love,
Erika

CricutLvr!! said...

Super cute card! I love the digi!!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Cute card, love the color combo! Happy Crafting!~Yvonne

bonnie said...

Awesome card sweetie ;) Hugs x

KC said...

she is so cute! I love that embossed paper!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails