365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Sunday, July 24, 2011

#172 Glitter Fish Card

Hi everyone! Today's a brand new challenge at PAPER PLAYTIME and this week's challenge is to use a Digi stamp or Stamped image with a Summer theme! For my glitter fish card I used a digi stamp and printed it on pink and white paper then ran the fish upside down in my Xyron sticker machine and poured Martha Stewart glitter or it. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms stamps, and I ripped the paper and inked it up to make an ocean wave. The digi stamp I used is from our sponsor AI Factory Stamps.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

I totally love your fish card. soooo cute

In Love with a Bug said...

Love that glittery fish! Adorable! Melanie

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!!!

Scrappy Mel said...

So very cute! I love the glitter. :)

bonnie said...

Oh how sweet i sthis lil' guy...adorable :) hugs x

Myrna Marcano said...

Me encanto el pez, su brillo me fascino.
Gracias por compartir

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails