365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#165 Flair and Frills Blog Hop

***If you are continuing on the Digital Delights Celebration Blog Hop CLICK HERE!!****



Hi everyone! Welcome to the color themed blog hop,30 on the 30th hosted by BRYNN. If you are here from SYLVIA's blog then you are in the right spot. This hop is all about the wonderful color combo pink, black, white and silver and we are also celebrating Brynn's 30th birthday which is today June 30th Happy Birthday Brynn!!!

For my card I stamped the background with the Vintage background stamp from Market Street stamps, the sentiment is from Kinderstampo stamps. The bird cage, bird and swirl were from the Serenade Cricut cart.


Here's a closeup of the bird cage and glitter. I sprayed the cage with Granite Glimmer Mist and added silver stickles to it. I Used my Zutter Distrezz it all to distress all of the edges of this card.

Here's the swirl and sentiment, I made a black paper rose with a small 1 inch flower punch and added silver stickles.


BLOG CANDY!!! I am giving away this brand new set of ribbon from Karen Foster Designs to one lucky follower, I will chose  a winner on Tuesday July 5th. Have fun hopping!

NEXT STOP is RACHEL

33 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hey girl, how are you doing? Lovely card and love the glitter on the cage! TFS
Hugs

Bunnyfreak said...

Love all the glitter.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Flair Girl said...

This is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing your talent for my Birthday! I cherish our friendship girl! MWAH

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Beautiful card, Sandra! So sparkly and pretty.

Maribel said...

Ooooh so pretty! I love the color combo!

New follower:)
http://ilovescrapping.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

Such a stunning card! Love the colour combo and all the pretty glitter! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

very pretty card!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Whitney's Crafty Side said...

So pretty! I am a new follower, thanks for sharing :)

~Olga said...

Lovely card, nice work!

Charlotte Cornett said...

Gorgeous Card!!!

Thanks for sharing with us, Charlotte

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Pretty card. Love the bird cage. Thanks for sharing
Patti
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com
www.shortnscrappy.com

Lindha said...

Love your card!
Hugs Lindha

amr_jkpg@hotmail.com

Amy E said...

Wow! Awesome card! I love all the bling! Thanks for sharing.

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

jjocarlson said...

What a beautiful card! I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Maria said...

nice thanks for sharing
marial302003@yahoo.com

B. Nguyen said...

Beautiful card! I am loving the bird and cage!!!
TFS!!

Nicki121986@hotmail.com

Christine America Real said...

Your cards are alwsys so lovely and elegant. I wish I could sit down and watch you create one day!

america57@comcast.net
chrissandlou.blogspot.com
Hey stop by my blog, I am giving away the Cricut Cartridge Mickey & Friends to one lucky follower!

Michele Oliver said...

Love your card, very cute! Have become a follower

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. I love seeing cuts from serenade.

iluvkatie74atyahoodot com

joydee1963 said...

Great card! love the glittery bird cage! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Amy said...

Love this card- it's so artistic! New Follower :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty, I love the shimmery look on the birde cage! Thank you so much!
Lisa
summer_sunset54@hotmail.com
www.lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Very well and beautifully constructed card. I am one of your followers, thanks again for sharing.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

AJoy said...

Pretty!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Soo cute!! Love it!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

JoyfullyOrange In Heaven said...

Beautiful work Sandra! I am amazed at your talent and design! I am loving this hop!

Many Blessings! Deborah
orangeinheaven@gmail.com
http://joyfullyorangepapercrafts.blogspot.com

JoyfullyOrange In Heaven said...

Fabulous card Sandra! You do beautiful detail work! I think blogger ate my comment so I am adding another LOL! Thanks for sharing your work on Brynn's birthday! I am loving this hop!

Many Blessings! Deborah
orangeinheaven@gmail.com
http://joyfullyorangepapercrafts.blogspot.com

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card and all the details
Sylvia

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet card Sandra! i have the feeling it is even more gorgeous in person :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Karen McAlpine said...

Love all the pink and glitter! Great card and fun hop.

Theresa said...

Gorgeous! Pink and glitter...could it be more perfect?!? TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Anna said...

Very cute card and bling.
I am a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Crafty and Green said...

Fantastic Project!~ Love it!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails